Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't write in my dust and VW upside down

There are a few favourite shops around Somerset West I like to pop into. One of them is Memory Lane, cnr of Main and St James Streets.

I love this little sign amongst the magnificent selection of glassware:

"You may touch the dust but please don't write in it"


"We turn prices upside down"

Photographed this morning in the Strand - this yellow buggy with its pink and blue wheels makes me want to take it home and patch it up.

My daughter (15 and a half) would like her first car to be a buggy. My first car was a 1956 blue vw with a tiny rear window and a reserve tank that could go for another 30 miles!
Seven students (plus me) fitted comfortably.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...