Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Potting, Chamber pots, watering cans


Are other gardeners also crazy like me? The sun has set and was determined to pot the lavenders .... the wine helped ;)


Old watering cans and 2 old kettles .... given a prize position in my back courtyard ... inherited from my Dad .. Pa died a month before he was 90. These items belonged and were used in his family ....


So were these three chamberpots .... I'm so glad toilets were invented. Imagine squatting in the middle of the night, in the dark (no electricity remember) with arthritic knees ....and then disposing it (where?) in the morning ....... thank you toilet inventor whoever you were ...



Peeping through an old frame ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...