Friday, May 1, 2009

Vintage and lace



Its very late but I'm joining in on the Beautiful Blogging Party that Joy from Cupid's Charm is hosting today. We are all to write / share what it is about blogging that we find fascinating.



It is an inspiration to look at blogs like http://lafifole.blogspot.com
Despite the language problem, it is still a treat to go look at the lovely pictures on this blog. This lady has a way that can only be described as a gift.

My Romantic Home
by Cindy is another where I wish I could curl up in a little corner of her house and spend the night like a privileged guest.

I'm a new blogger and hope that other bloggers will pop in and leave a note ;) ..... I enjoy lingering here, and sharing photo's and thoughts. I actually started by promoting my little shop Bella Rosa



Bella Rosa was / is a little shop I opened a while ago. A tiny little shop filled to the brim with bits and pieces, some shabby, some worn, some polished, some painted, some dollied up and some new.

Sadly Bella Rosa has been wrapped up and the doors been closed for a while. More about Bella Rosa on the link. Nonetheless, Bella Rosa has led me to discover and join the world of Blogging.

Images on this post are from my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...