Friday, June 26, 2009

Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela by Ermanno Aiello

Today I was privileged to have a chat with Mr Ermanno Aiello - a gentle person who often frequents the Hair Salon I visit, TheSpot Hair Salon




Ermanno has written a book, called Forever a Pilgrim, after his personal pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The dedication in front of the book to his wife is a good indication as to the kind of man he is. I quote:



"To my wife Lia.
Without your unfailing support, constant love and
encouragement before, during and after I had walked my
camino, I would never have accomplished this goal.
I owe it all to you, my Lia; you are my life, my all.
It is to you that I dedicate this book as a small token
of my unending love for you.

I love you - more than yesterday,
less than tomorrow."

Wow.  If that is the introduction to his book, I cannot wait to read it.

For a copy of his book, Ermanno can be contacted at ermanno@telkomsa.net or called at 021 852 2409.

There is a magnificent article in this week's Joy Magazine.

Incidentally, all proceeds of this book goes to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...