Monday, August 10, 2009

Its cold outside ....so find pretty inside ;)

Well, it IS winter, so in my continued endeavours to find pretty ...
here are a few favourite indoor ones ....




.... a rusted shoe from my shop Bella Rosa, planted with Peace in the Home and wrapped in a wreath of dodder ....




... just a pretty picture taken through my bedroom window ... textures and colours of a rusted tin...
(my family's given up on me collecting 'odd' things') amidst the robust red of the irisine and soft green foilage in a hanging basket .....





.... the fish pond through and an old weathered frame ....





and this cutie is a teddy of one of my children swinging in a doddered and ribboned wreath ....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...