Thursday, September 3, 2009

Of roses, gloves and a loveletter in a shell

Have you noticed that some things just remind you of something, some place or someone? This soft pink rose reminds me of someone special.  

I've found a few pretty around the house again like this pair of vintage gloves and a simple round stone with a sticker on it which says: "this is a kindness gift, keep it for an hour or so, then pass it along to someone else to brighten their day with this note". It was given to me by a passing stranger.

A young niece presented me with a gift - a note bundled into a shell. 


This little purse and soft chamois gloves were found in a charity shop. I thought the detail of the bead- and ribbonwork rather sweet. I don't know why - but it reminds me of my Mother.



.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...