Friday, May 7, 2010

Hermanus ... a place that charms many ...

A while ago I came across a lovely coffee shop in Hermanus, called Victoria Eatery.

Situated in Long Street Arcade, right opposite Okasie Flowers
. Tel 028 313 2970






What I love about the decor is the casual setting and I honestly thought they had been there for years ... only to find out that they had opened only days before. Plenty of tables outside for when the weather is good.




Looking onto their other pretty shop - Okasie ...

This page from Okasie's website should jiggle your floral taste buds


http://www.first-search.com/okasie.co.za.jpg


Enjoying a cuppa in his own coffee shop is Chris Willemse,
better known as passionate florist and co-owner of
Okasie






Behind Chris and his Manager are the specials of the day on the blackboard .. Tempting treats like Pecan pie, flapjacks, smoked chicken and sweet potato cake ...




Some of the unusual decor, are these bookshelves made out of old books ... beautiful. I also loved the quaint low hanging lights finishing off the old world charm that was created.

Yep .. I found pretty here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...