Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Absolutely Fabulous

I love it when I stumble across a new 'find' - like this brand new little shop just opened in Somerset West. 2 Ladies with rhyming names, Hayley and Calli (yes they rhyme with Hayley) came together and combined their passion for the shabby, the chic, the quaint and the vintage ... (my personal passion - see BellaRosa - my little shop I had - in case you've landed here for the first time). 

Anyway, these two ladies have, in one month, managed to create a wonderful space, called Simply Fabulous.  



I found Calli in the back, in the 'creative space', paintbrush in hand and changing the look of a chair.  The walls caught my eyes, as she had painstakingly stripped off some layers of paint and decorated with some vintage pictures from old magazines.  








The pictures give you a pretty good idea of what you can find ...




 The best bit, in my opinion, is that Calli is actually a chef and she will be unpacking and dusting her cullinery skills soon and they will be opening a coffee shop.  They promised to call me when that happens.





Welcome to the 'town' girls, may your business flourish.  


You can find Simply Fabulous at 
4 Dirkie Uys Street,
Somerset West


Phone no 0826648981


ps Calli has a blog that she promised to revisit and update with their new ventures. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I live so far away but will pass this info on to my friend who recently moved to your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...