Monday, October 29, 2012

12000 Views - Happy Dance!

My very first blogpost on the 2nd Feb 2009 at 12.18 am only had 6 lines. 

My first blog BellaRosa took a bit of a back-seat when I closed the shop, but she still gets visitors popping in.   karinsegriffels was born  also born in 2009 when I felt the need to express myself in my neglected mother tongue, Afrikaans.

All three of them are special and close to my heart, but today I'm celebrating the 12 000 view of this blog, Findingprettyagain.  Thanks for stopping by - I'm doing a happy little dance today.  

Turn up the music!


6 comments:

  1. Well done. Not suprised it is so popular as your blog is a visual feast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - I don't know why I am only seeing your comment (and others) so long after its been posted.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Congrats Karin en what a lovely happy dance that was, thank you! I am your newest follower and thanks for your lovely comment and leading me here!
    I just love finding felow South African Bloggers and I will add you to my sidebar when I revamp it!
    When is the open garden days? I love love visiting them

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica. Thank you for following my blog and lovely to see you here. I only see this post now (24th November) - so long after you posted. Unfortunately the open garden was two weeks ago. So sorry you missed it.

      Delete
  3. Woohooo!!! Congrats! I am so chuffed for you. Your blog is awesome and I always enjoy it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helene - always nice to hear from you.

      Delete

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...